Careers at Unilux CRFC
Our team is focused on designing and manufacturing industry-leading retrofit HVAC systems. We take great pride in providing residents across North America with retrofit vertical fan coil systems that increase energy efficiency and improve indoor air quality & home comfort.
We’re seeking driven team members with energy, enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail to join our team. If these traits describe you and you want to join our innovative team and be part of the next big developments in replacing HVAC vertical fan coils, submit your resume for a listed position.
Available Employment Opportunities:
Unilux CRFC Warehouse Supervisor
Unilux has been designing and manufacturing HVAC solutions for high-rise residential properties for almost 50 years. Our products have been installed in over 400,000 condominium homes across Ontario. Unilux CRFC is a recently created division focused on replacing aged equipment in the thousands of condominiums over 20 years old. We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Supervisor to aid in fan coil production at our facility
- Supervise, co-ordinate, assign and review the work of a team of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
- Manage the requisition of supplies and materials.
- Develop and manage the implementation of a software program/system and database to keep track of inventory and production levels.
- Ensure smooth operation of the software program/system and database as well as the company’s computer systems.
- Collaborate with the IT and Marketing teams in the development of the company’s new website.
- Ensure smooth and safe operation of equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Recruit new hires.
- Develop and implement a training program/methods for new hires, as well as for existing employees with respect to job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of logistics management experience
- 5+ years of operations management experience
- Experience with managing a team of 5 to 10 employees
- Software engineering experience
- Knowledge of Java Technologies
Benefits and vacation (after three months probation)
- Dental and disability insurance; RRSP contributions
- 10 vacation days
Compensation: $56,160 to $59,000 per year, commensurate with experience (40 hours per week) - permanent/full-time
Number of positions: One (1)
Location: This position is located at 3055 Lenworth Drive in Mississauga, Ontario.