NameSummaryPriceBuy
2190lakeshore
75King
CPP Registration Portal
Fan Coil UpgradeFrom: $206.25 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $68.75 sign-up fee
Homewood - Thermostat
Homewood 2022
  • Includes supply and install of flood sensor with control box.
  • Includes supply and install of thermostat with control box and remote sensor.
  • Includes supply and install of flood sensor and thermostat with control box and remote sensor.
OPP Registration Portal
Prudential
Registration - 1 Fan Coil Unit - $2,850.00 - 32 ClarissaFrom: $2,137.50 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $712.50 sign-up fee
Registration - 1 Fan Coil Unit - $2,850.00 - GibraltarFrom: $2,137.50 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $712.50 sign-up fee
Registration - 1 Fan Coil Unit - $2,850.00 - Palace PierFrom: $2.00 / day for 12 days with 1 day free trial and a $5.00 sign-up fee
Registration - 1 Fan Coil Unit - $2,950.00 - GibraltarFrom: $2,212.50 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $737.50 sign-up fee
Registration - 2 Fan Coil Units - $5,557.50 - 32 ClarissaFrom: $4,168.13 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $1,389.38 sign-up fee
Registration - 2 Fan Coil Units - $5,557.50 - Palace PierFrom: $4,168.13 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $1,389.38 sign-up fee
Registration - 2 Fan Coil Units - $5,752.50 - GibraltarFrom: $4,314.38 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $1,438.13 sign-up fee
Registration - 3 Fan Coil Units - $8,265.00 - 32 ClarissaFrom: $6,198.75 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $2,066.25 sign-up fee
Registration - 3 Fan Coil Units - $8,265.00 - Palace PierFrom: $6,198.75 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $2,066.25 sign-up fee
Registration - 3 Fan Coil Units - $8,555.00 - GibraltarFrom: $6,416.25 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $2,138.75 sign-up fee
Registration - 4 Fan Coil Units - $10,972.50 - 32 ClarissaFrom: $8,229.38 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $2,743.13 sign-up fee
Registration - 4 Fan Coil Units - $10,972.50 - Palace PierFrom: $8,229.38 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $2,743.13 sign-up fee
Registration - 4 Fan Coil Units - $11,357.50 - GibraltarFrom: $16,925.63 for 1 month with 1 month free trial and a $5,641.88 sign-up fee
SuncrestFrom: $192.50 for 1 month with a 3-month free trial and a $82.50 sign-up fee
test
Unit 1 - LE450From: $215.63 / month for 12 months with 1 month free trial and a $862.50 sign-up fee
Unit 1 - LE600 - Yes, Yes, Yes, 50% Now And Remaining 50% Split Into 12 Monthly Payments$150.00
Unit 1 - LE600 - Yes, Yes, Yes, 25% Now And Remaining 75% Upon Completion$208.33
Unit 1 - LE600 - Yes, Yes, Yes, Full Payment$3,600.00